Integrating constructivism and earning technologies. In Spector, J. And Anderson, T. Kay, C. Incremental student modelling and reflection by verified concept-mapping, in Proc. Of the AIED Learner Modelling for Reflection Workshop. Koper, E. Modelling units of study from a pedagogical perspective: The pedagogical metamodel behind EML.
Educational modelling language: Modelling reusable, interoperable, rich and personalised units of learning, British Journal of Educational Technology, 35 5 , pp. Koper, R. Educational Technology and Society, 7 3 , pp. Learn eXact, Giunti Interactive Labs.
Join Kobo & start eReading today
Ed Reusing online resources: A sustainable approach to e-learning, Kogen Page, London. Marra, R. Limitations of online courses for supporting constructive learning. Quarterly Review of Distance Education, 2 4 , pp. McGreal, R. ActiveMath: A web-based learning environment. International Journal of Artificial Intelligence in Education, 12 4 , pp.
Milrad, M. Model facilitate learning. Naidu Ed.
- OPEN EDUCATIONAL RESOURCES .
- The Nature of Happiness.
- Microsoft SharePoint 2013 Administration Inside Out.
- The Shaman and the Heresiarch: A New Interpretation of the Li sao (SUNY series in Chinese Philosophy and Culture)!
London: Kogan Page. Mohan, P. Instructional planning with learning objects. Murray, T. MetaLinks: Authoring and affordances for conceptual and narrative flow in adaptive hyperbooks. International Journal of Artificial Intelligence in Education. Nejdl, W. Hawaii, USA. Internet and Higher Education, 6, pp.
Olivier, B. Learning content and interoperability standards. In Littlejohn, A. Quemada, J.
- Reusing open resources: learning in open networks for work, life & education;
- Sign in or Register.
- Fundamental of Research Methodology and Statistics;
- Landlords and Property: Social Relations in the Private Rented Sector (Cambridge Human Geography)?
- (PDF) Repurposing learning objects: a sustainable alternative? | Cathy Gunn - bumcsisthkgoogla.tk;
- Shop with confidence.
- Rediscovering the Apocryphal Continent: New Perspectives on Early Christian and Late Antique Apocryphal Texts and Traditions?
A use-case based model for learning resources in educational mediators. Educational Technology and Society, 6 4 , pp. Rawlings, A. Richards, G.
- Restless Men: Masculinity and Robinson Crusoe, 1788–1840.
- Lord Brocktree (Redwall, Book 13).
- Learning object?
- Bibliografía sobre elearning y blended-learning.
- Director of Digital Learning;
- Learning objects, learning design, and adoption through succession.
- Reusing Online Resources: A Sustainable Approach to E-Learning (Open Flexible Le | eBay?
Editorial: The challenges of the learning object paradigm. Canadian Journal of Learning and Technology, 28 3 , pp EM2: An environment for editing and management of educational metadata.
Reusable learning resources: Building a metadata management system supporting interoperable learning object repositories. In McGreal R. The evolution of educational metadata: From standards to application profiles. Advanced Learning Technologies Journal, 2 5. Simon, B. Conceptualising smart spaces for learning. Dynamic courseware generation on the WWW. British Journal of Educational Technology, 29 1 , pp. WebCT Weber, G. Developing adaptive Internet based courses with the authoring system NetCoach.
Suggest Corrections to References.
Confirm Password. First Name. Rocci Luppicini.
Reusing Online Resources | A Sustainable Approach to E-learning | Taylor & Francis Group
The Sciences of Learning and Instructional Design. Lin Lin. Educating Learning Technology Designers. Chris DiGiano. Media in the Ubiquitous Era. Artur Lugmayr.
Graham Orange. Computer-assisted Assessment of Students.
Online Tutor 2. Antonio Miguel Seoane Pardo. The Knowledge Web. Artificial Intelligence Applications in Distance Education. Utku Kose.get link
Reusing Online Resources : A Sustainable Approach to E-learning
Krista Terry. Information Technology in Educational Management. New Generation of Portal Software and Engineering. Greg Adamson. Remote Advanced Forced Education System. Vincent Diaz. Dominic Mentor. Online Education Using Learning Objects.
Related Reusing Online Resources: A Sustainable Approach to E-Learning
Copyright 2019 - All Right Reserved